This is the first time I've ever masked anything. And it is FUN!
Greetings! Today I ripped out a card using this lovely card below as my inspiration. This is the Case Study Challenge #45!
A cute card using lots of inking techniques. And a first for me is masking. So I visited Miss Jill Foster's site (our Case Study Muse) and watched her video about inking and masking. I think I've got it. I'd like to do another card too for this challenge.
I've used digital papers and a digi kitty that I hand colored with pastels. I do not have ink dabbers yet, I'm always rigging things to do the same job. I used my colorbox inks for the edges and the moon mask, created a 3-d label (computer) and I even cased Jill's paper punching dots. I've had the image files soooooo long I can't remember who to credit. And I guess because this technique is new to me...I didn't do a cute outline shape to the card. But I do like clean shapes. I hope you try out this technique and that you enjoy it as much as I did. Peace and chicken.